The Antigua Yacht Show is on the horizon!
The famous Antigua Yacht Show kicks off on the 4th December spreading across three iconic harbours on this idyllic Caribbean island – Nelson’s Dockyard Marina, Falmouth Harbour Marina and Antigua Yacht Club Marina will play host to this event.
You can find all the information on the show here – http://www.antiguayachtshow.com/generalinfo.php
Outside of the yacht show, here are a few ideas of where to enjoy!
- One of the most popular and highly rated restaurants on the island is Cecila’s High Point Café. Located at Dutchman’s Bay, right on the water’s edge makes it a perfect place for a long lazy lunch, reservations recommended – http://highpointantigua.com
- Cove Restaurant is perched at the top of a cliff, offering stunning views across Solider’s Bay. Fabulous food and a fabulous setting. A great place to relax after a hectic day – http://www.bluewaters.net/dining/the-cove-restaurant/
- Cloggy’s is an obvious choice if you’re hanging out at the Antigua Yacht Club Marina, an old favourite for many visitors – http://www.antiguanice.com/v2/client.php?id=135#_=_
- If you get a chance to break away for a few hours and this is a first trip to Antigua (as we’re sure you’ve already done it if you’ve been before!) a visit to Stingray City is a must – http://www.stingraycityantigua.com/
- And finally, if you fancy something a little different and want to get a quick guided tour of the island in your downtime, why not jump on a Segway? Great fun and minimal effort in the Caribbean heat! – http://www.segwayantigua.com
For everyone that’s attending we wish you a very successful and enjoyable time!
From 2006 to 2007 Tim was lucky enough to spend two years as a deckhand on MY Sai Ram and MY Leander, two excellent charter yachts. Quay Crew was formed in 2013 and is proving to be a great success: Tim covers the deck department predominantly working on Captain and Officer roles.
+44 (0) 7760 202610 | +33 7810 12245 | email@example.com